Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Meisa Kuroki

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,036 Posts

Meisa Kuroki

Meisa Kuroki (黒木メイサ, Kuroki Meisa?, May 28, 1988 –) is a Japanese actress (of 1/4 Panamanian descent from her father's side), model and singer born in Okinawa Prefecture, Japan. She is represented by Sweet Power, and models for the popular Japanese fashion magazine, JJ.

Her mother is Okinawan. She has appeared in a number of television dramas, commercials, films, and stage productions. On June 21st, 2008, she released her debut single, "Like This". Although she had sung in the 2007 drama, Crows ZERO, "Like This" was the first single she had sung under her birth name.

============

Nikkei Trendy net (March 2009)

Most of the photos I am sharing are not mine. Big thanks to the original uploaders, photographers, scanners and the like. Cheers!

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,036 Posts
    Screencaps - One Missed Call

Most of the photos I am sharing are not mine. Big thanks to the original uploaders, photographers, scanners and the like. Cheers!

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,036 Posts
    Unknown shoot, 1600 x 2400